The Prism FSG200 Free Standing Gantry system is designed to provide a safe, stable hoist track in places where a fixed ceiling track is not available or portable solution is required.
When used in conjunction with a portable track hoist, such as the Prism CP200, the system is perfect for home care, allowing users to extend the time they remain in their own home by years.
It’s a cost effective solution that is easy to transport and simple to erect in minutes by either 1 or 2 people without the need for tools.
The FSG200 has a safe working load of 200kg, which is approximately 311/2 stones or 440 pounds, and caters for the requirements of both the patient and caregiver, providing a safe and dignified experience for both.
- High-strength lightweight aluminium
- 200kg (440lbs) max load
- 1.9-2.85m (6.2-9.35ft) adjustable track length
- 2.1-2.5m (6.9-8.2ft) adjustable height
- Stable 0.87m (2.85ft) feet
- Built-in easy-slide trolley
- Floor level adjusters
- Star Handle securing screws
- Safety latch to prevent uprights retracting
- Securing Bolts and lynch pins
- One (1) year warranty
- Extends the time people can stay in their own homes by years
- No structural alterations required to the room or ceiling
- Complete safety, dignity and comfort for the client and carer.
- Compatible with CP200 Portable Track Hoist
- Compatible with other portable hoists with QRS connectors
- Can be used to lift and transfer individuals from a bed, chair or similar fixture
- Easy to assemble, can be assembled by one person without tools (2 person assembly is recommended)