The Prism CP200 Portable Track Hoist offers exceptional versatility and cost savings when compared to multiple fixed installations.
It can be quickly moved between multiple fixed ceiling track systems and used in conjunction with gantry systems such as the Prism FSG200 or Easy-Fit.
The ‘QRS’ quick release systems on both the top and bottom of the unit allows it to be swapped between fixed and portable applications in seconds, simply by altering the orientation of the unit and which QRS hook the carry bar is fitted to.
The CP200 is compact and quiet in use, offering a soft start/stop feature for user comfort and provides up to 60 lifts on a single charge. With a maximum rated load of 200 kilos, which is approximately 31.5 stones or 440 pounds.
The CP200 is suitable for hospitals, care homes and home care environments.
Prism CP200 Portable Track Hoist
- Compact lightweight aluminium chassis, total unit weight 4.5kg without a carry bar.
- Capable of transferring a patient of up to 200kg (440lb)
- Up, down and emergency lowering controls on both hand controller and unit
- Power switch on rear of unit
- Auto power off after approximately 30 seconds of non- use to save battery
- 50-60 lifts per charge
- Integrated wall dock and charger
- QRS reacher and QRS carry bar
- Trolley Set (compatible with Prism Medical track systems)
- LED indicators for:
- Battery and error status, Sleep mode, Emergency lower, Temperature warning, Lifted weight is over capacity, Slack tape error and Charger fault
- Cost saving compared to multiple fixed installations
- Can be fitted, and moved between any suitable ceiling track or overhead gantry with a compatible trolley set
- Move patients with minimal effort whilst maintaining their comfort and dignity
- No lifting required. Can be fitted and removed using the QRS reacher
- Option of two carry bars. UK Standard with 3 open hooks or International with clip fastenings